So now we’re a few posts in, I think I should tell you a bit about myself.
- I love food. I’m pretty much always hungry. The way to my heart is through my belly – this phrase doesn’t only apply to men. I’m the type of person who will get extremely hangry if not fed on time. I get it from my dad.
- I studied in Finland for my second year of University. Potentially one of the best experiences of my life. I learnt independence & got my first real taste of freedom.
- I . LOVE . ANIMALS . Dogs in particular. Everytime I walk past one, my heart explodes just a little bit.
- I’m not vegan. I don’t plan on it any time soon either. I love eating fruits & veges though – very satisfying.
- Music is a passion. I’ve been fairly obsessed with music ever since I was little.
- I can play the violin. I’m a grade 5 violinist but haven’t played in a few years.. I’d like to pick it up again at some point in the near future.
- I can drive. Had my license for just under 6 years.. I feel like that really shows my age.
- I am an event planner. That’s the job title. Looks like I can actually put my degree to use.
- I was a secretary for an all boys camp in America over Summer 2015. Was honestly a life changing experience. Absolutely incredible.
- I was a cheerleader during University. Once a mermaid, always a mermaid.
- I’ve been to St Petersburg, Russia. Can’t believe I can actually say that. Almost didn’t get through border control but that’s another story in itself.
- I love star gazing. It’s so peaceful looking up at a clear night sky, with the moon shining down on you with hundreds of stars.
- I own a kindle. Only recently bought it.. Can’t wait to explore all those books!
- I’m not an only child. I have one younger sister but people always seem to think she’s older than me. We both don’t really understand why.
- Justin Bieber. I used to be o b s e s s e d with him. He was my favourite singer when I was younger during the ‘Baby’ and ‘OLLG’ times.. Still love him but I’ve matured a bit since then.
- I want to travel. After my year abroad in Finland & America, I’ve had ants in my pants to go travelling. I still hope I can, one day, fulfil this desire.
- I (occasionally) go to the gym. I love the feeling of my muscles burning.
- This is my fifth job. I’ve worked in retail and have done some waitressing here & there.
- I like make-up. I don’t love it, I always tell myself to wake up earlier to do my face up but I’m never really bothered. Kudos to all you beauty gurus who manage to make themselves look pretty every single day.
- I visited an orphanage for deaf and blind children in India when I was 13 years old & helped build them a school. At the time, I didn’t realise how big a deal it was. Looking back at it now, I feel so blessed to have helped all those children. What a rewarding experience.
There’s a few random facts about me. Wanna tell me something weird & wonderful about yourself?
Till next time ☺